Monday, October 12, 2009

And the winner is...

Good Morning! Happy Columbus Day! Its been a very quiet morning but thankfully the dogs had to go out so I was able to get Hollyanne and Levi up to take them out. Then I got Hollyanne to do the drawing. I promised I would crop most of her out of the pictures because, afterall, she did just get up.

So Hollyanne who is our winner today?


Drum roll please...


Itzuvit #1
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Itzuvit! Please email Joni at jonjinko@hotmail.com to claim your prize. You can see her card here.

And this sponsor this week is a wonderful word art designer... my friend Jen with Say It With Stamps by Jen. I'm really excited about Jen sponsoring this next challenge. She's a school teacher by day, mom by the rest of the time and somehow she manages to create some super awesome word art stamps. So we'll see you here tomorrow with a new sketch and some great cards from my Design Team.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    Yeah I'm happy I got lucky [ I never do ;)]
    I love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...