Monday, February 15, 2010

And the winner is...

Good Morning! Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Let's just get right to the winner and sponsor announcements! The winner is...

#12 Dori S.
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Dori! Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so we can arrange for your prize. Everyone can see Dori's adorable card here.

Tomorrow we have another fun sketch to play with and our sponsor this week is the very sweet Tracey of The Stamping Boutique. I want to thank Tracey and her DT/Challenge Coordinator, Christy for giving us some adorable images to work with.

So I hope to see you all back here tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. "Shut the front door!!!" (That's the "G" rated version of what I thought when I read that I had won!!)

    First time playing...how fun is that?! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...