Monday, April 29, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was rather busy, I have put hours and hours into creating a school memories album for my son who is graduating in a few weeks.  I am so excited, I sent it to the printer last night.

I want to thank our players for joining us this past week.  We had only a few take the challenge but what you all did was absolutely amazing and we thank you for sharing with us.  We also want to thank CDS for sponsoring us!  Always a pleasure.

The winner is....


#8 Cyndi
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Cyndi!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your prize.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow for another great sketch and we're sponsored for the first time ever by Saturated Canary!  I know you've seen Krista's adorable images everywhere, so you'll be sure to join us this week, won't you?

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...