Monday, May 6, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  We do hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I had a semi-relaxing.  Saturday was quite busy with recital pictures for my daughter but Sunday was very low key and I the only thing I accomplished was a little cat nap in the afternoon.

So, let's just get right to the winner announcement, shall we...


#12 Emily L.
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

Congratulations Emily!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your prize.

Everyone, we'll see you back here tomorrow with another great sketch by Debbie and a wonderful sponsor, Floppy Latte!  Have a super Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Loved playing with this sketch!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...