Monday, May 27, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day holiday weekend.  I have had such a fabulous weekend.  I've been off work since Thursday, my sisters and Mom are here and Brendan's graduation ceremony was beautiful.

I want to say a great big thanks to Stamp Fairy for sponsoring and of course I thank all the players.  The winner of the Stamp Fairy prize is...


#16 Heather G
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** hooray **

Congratulations Heather!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your prize.

Everyone enjoy your Monday!  See you all here tomorrow.  Imagine That will be sponsoring us and do we have some wonderful cards to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...