Monday, July 8, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  How is everyone?  45 players this past week - WOW!!  Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this sketch and left such nice comments.  And a huge thanks to Doodle Pantry for sponsoring.

It's been a busy weekend - I think I'm finally settled into the house and have created a crafting space for myself.  I will be getting back on my game as TMS leader and will be around next week sketching away and making comments.  Thank you for allowing me the time my family and I needed in order to get settled.

So let's announce the winner....


#42 CG
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

Congratulations CG!  Please email Laurie at Doodle Pantry directly at dpblogauthor@doodlepantryblog.com  to claim your prize.  Please include "Winner TMS #205" in the subject line.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow for a super fun week with a HUGE celebration!  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...