Monday, November 18, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Thank you to everyone who joined us this week - you all did a fantastic job!  I'm sorry that I didn't get to everyone's blogs, but I really tried.

A great big huge thanks to Jessica of There She Goes Stamps for sponsoring.

The winner is.....

#12 Carol L
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

and the Top 5 are....

#2 April O
#10 Macarena
#15 Clare
#18 Mieko
#23 Kathy Curry
** hip-hip hooray! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Carol I'll get you on the path to claiming your prize and I have badges for everyone.

Have a great Monday and we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and another great sponsor - Paper Pretties.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Top 5 kudos. Great sketch again this week!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...