Monday, March 2, 2015

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was an absolute whirlwind.  I ended up working very late Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, Saturday Hollyanne competed in the first annual Oveido Florida State dance competition.  She did her very first solo.  She danced beautifully but didn't have the required turns so she placed low.  Oh well, she's number 1 with me.

I want to thank everyone for playing with us this week.  I am so happy to see so many players this week.  I also want to thank All Dressed Up for sponsoring us, one lucky will get 2 beautiful images of their choice.

And the winner is....



#26 Helen (Crafty Mamma Mia)
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Helen!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #289 All Dressed Up" in the subject box.

And for the team's favorite picks....

Melissa & Jenee's favorite



Jenee's 2nd favorite
Card by AJ



Nina's favorite
Card by Heather B
( I don't know why it's coming in sideways, sorry)


Jessi's favorite
Card by Joanna M


Debbie's favorite
Card by Heather Mills


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness .... I'm your random winner!!!!!!! Totally delighted by this, and many congratulations to your Top Picks winners too! Off to email you now :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the favorite pick Melissa & Jenee'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenee for choosing my card as your favorite. *U* Congrats to the other picks and the winner.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...