Monday, May 9, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and a lovely Mother's Day.  My weekend wasn't nearly as hectic but very busy.  I'm frantically working on a photo album (digital scrapbooking) now that I have Hollyanne's senior pictures back.  I need to get this sent off to the printer right away.

Thank you for joining us and sharing your creativity with us.  A big thanks to Digital Delights by Louby Loo for sponsoring us, too!  The winner of the prize voucher is....


#14 Claudia's kaartjes
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Claudia!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #350 Digital Delights" in the subject box.

And favorite picks are....

Wanda's favorite
Card by #14 Claudia

Lee's favorite
Card by #11 Laurie

Kris' and Debbie's favorite
Card by #8 Maria Rodriguez

Jessi's favorite
Card by #6 Pyper Creations

Melissa's favorite
Card by #7 Leimalehdon Mari

Thank you again for joining us!  We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch, this one is by Patti and she's decided to step in as sponsor, too, since we didn't have one scheduled.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Hooray I won and got choosen as favorite. thanks Ladies. congrats to the others winners too.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Thank you Chris and Debbie for picking my card. Congratulations to the other winners.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...