Monday, December 5, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was very busy!  I decorated outside for Christmas, worked on Christmas cards and wrapped a week of working 12-14 hour days - including some over the weekend.  It'd be fun if I got paid OT.

Your cards were really great this week!  Thank you so much for playing along with us.  And a huge thanks to Debbie for sponsoring.  The winner of that super cool embossing folder is....


#1 Ginadapooh
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Gina!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #380 Debbie" in the subject box.  Be sure to include your mailing address.

And our favorites this week...

Melissa's favorite
Card by #11 AJ

Janice, Patti and Debbie's favorite
Card by #4 Joanna

Wanda's favorite
Card by #9 Lisa Lynn

Thank you again for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow with another sketch and our sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite; I greatly appreciate it. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ginadapooh for the win and Joanna & Lisa for a DT Fav. Thanks Melissa for choosing mine as your Fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It took me reading this a couple of times to realize that was my name. lol! Congratulations to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...