Monday, May 7, 2018

And the winner is....

Good morning!  Happy Monday.  We hope you all had a great weekend.  As always they go by way too quickly.  We didn't have many entries but I am happy to see some familiar faces and GORGEOUS cards.

The winner of the embellishment pack is...


#6 Steffi H
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Steffi!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #451 Embellishment Pack" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week....

Carol's favorite
Card by #8 PJ's Projects

Debbie's favorite
Card by #5 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite
Card by #3 Varlerija

Patti's favorite
Card by #12 Grandma Bonnie


Have a fantastic Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with an absolutely great sketch by Debbie.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and all the favorite picks. Thank you Carol for choosing my card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite; I greatly appreciate. So sorry - haven't been on my computer all week so I just realized it.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...