Monday, June 25, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you all so much for your participation this week.  You all did a great job and I was so happy to see so many of you playing along.

I enjoyed every single card!  Now who wins the adorable Pink & Main set?  Drum roll please....


#15 Wendy Aungst
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Wendy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #458 P&M Stamp Set" in the subject box.

Favorites this week are...

Carol's favorite
Card by #15 Wendy Aungst

Jenee's favorite
Cards by #16 Kathy and #19 KT Fit Kitty

Patti's favorite
Card by #7 PJ's Projects

Melissa's favorite
Card by #3 Anne S

Debbie's favorite
Card by #22 KT Fit Kitty

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much to Jenee and to Debbie for picking my cards as your favourites! You made my day! Congrats to the winner and other picks! That was such a fun sketch! Looking forward to seeing the next one! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa for choosing my card as your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Wendy for the win and to all the favorites. Thank you Patti for choosing my card ♥

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...