Monday, September 10, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Thank you all for sharing your lovely cards with us - I did love seeing every one of them.

The winner of the glitter pens is....


#12 Andrea W
** whoo-hoo  ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Andrea!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #469 Glitter Pens" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #12 Andrea W.

Jenee's favorite
Card by #11 Marsha D

Carol's favorite
Card by #15 Eva Scraps

Melissa's favorite
Card by #5 PJ's Projects

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and fun prize!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's thrilling to see random.org selected my number and thanks to Debbie for picking my card as your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the favorite picks. Thank you Melissa for choosing my card ♥

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...