Monday, May 11, 2020

And the favorites are....

Good Morning and thank you all for joining us this week.  Your cards were awesome and we loved looking at each one!

We also hope that you enjoyed Mother's Day weekend.  I'm sure it was still very low key, I know things are opening up but I'm still staying put.  I'm not in any rush to get into a restaurant.  Besides, Mother's Day in my house isn't any different than any other day.  But I do have to tell you, I made one of my very favorite dinners so I had a very happy tummy last night!

Alright, let's get to the favorites.   We want you to know that is is very hard to chose a favorite, we love them all and we love you and appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

Lisa Lynn's favorite
Card by #5 Nina

Margreet's favorite
Card by #7 A Rose

Debi's favorite
Card by #11 Olga B

Tammy's favorite
Card by #12 Stamps-n-Lingers

Hetty's favorite
Card by #4 Pamela

Debbie's favorite
Card by #2 Lisa

Andrea's favorite
Card by #8 Angela P

Patti's favorite
Card by #3 Karen

Melissa's favorite
Card by #1 SmilynStef

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch, this one is by Debbie. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out Andrea, you made my week! A good week to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the Top Picks. Pretty quiet here on Mother's Day. My daughter didn't remember until the next day - the joys of one day blending in with the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Patti. I actually added to it. Got a stamp that says"dance as if no one is watching. I got brave to leave my little mountain and went to my son's for dinner on mothers day. No masks. He's a much better cook than his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie, for making me your Top Pick, congrats to all! Thank for a fun challenge, will be looking forward to playing along again

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...