Monday, May 2, 2022

And the favorites are...

 Hello!  Happy Monday and Happy beginning of May.  Where has the month of April gone?  Well, I know where it went for me.  I have been one happy Momma for the last month.  My oldest son has been home and he'll be stationed stationed state side for the next 3 years!!  So I have been on a sort of vacation this last month and about a week before he got here my daughter and I got the flu.  The symptoms were all gone a week later but I'm still coughing.  So annoying.

Anyway, enough about me.  What about you all!?  Oh my goodness, the cards you all made using Debbie's sketch.  Let me say it AH-MAZE-ZING!!

Our favorites this week...

Debbie's favorite - Card by #4 Erin S

Debi's favorite - Card by #9 Granne

Donna's favorite - Card by #

Melissa's favorite - Card by #11 Margaret

Raechelle's favorite - Card by #


Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Debi for liking my card, hugs, congratulations to the other favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card! This was a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...