Monday, July 13, 2009

And the winner is....

Good Morning! Happy Monday to you!

I am so thrilled with the response that Tuesday Morning Sketches has received in it's maiden voyage first week. Thank you to everyone for your wonderful congratulatory comments and thank you to everyone who participated. I've seen some really wonderful cards this week!! The blog has already received over 200 hits and that's only when I put in a counter about 4 days after I started it. I have 37 followers in a week!! It took me two years to get 33 followers on my personal blog!! LOL I am so ecstatic about this, if I could lift my big bahooty off the ground, I'd be doing cartwheels! I am also very excited about the AWESOME line-up of sponsors.

Two announcements:

The winner of this week's challenge (by random drawing) got her entry in by the skin of her teeth, I think that's what she said in her comment.

The winner is Stef H (Glitterbabe)!
(woots ** whistles ** applause!!!)

Congratulations Stef!! Great card, too, she used a new image from Squigglefly. You can visit her blog to see her entry here.

Stef I need you to email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com.

My second announcement is the sponsor for tomorrow's challenge is the sweet Lindsay of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. She offers a wonderful variety of digi-stamps and I am blessed to be a member of her design team.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for another great sketch, my design team created some BEEE-UU-TEEE-FULL cards that will knock your socks off!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stef! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stef, a very talented Lady.
    Melissa, just found your site from the Daily Dare. I'll be back later today to pick up the sketch, look forward to participating in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies and thank you melissa! wooo hooo! your site is new to me and great fun. how lucky can a personl get! boy, am i lucky! i'm defintely coming back for more - fun that is - LOL.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...