Monday, October 5, 2009

And the winner is...

Good Morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. Saturday sure was fun with the World Card Making Day festivities. Speaking of, there is still some time to join in my sketch challenge for WCMD that you can find on my personal blog here. I hope you join me.

Now, before I post the pictures of the randomly drawn winner, please don't get the wrong idea. This is a very family friendly blog and I'm not trying to exploit my children in any way. I was watching a movie with Hollyanne and Levi earlier in the evening last night, so I ended up closing the challenge after they'd gone to bed and Brendan had just gotten out of the shower and into his pajamas.

So here are the names entered into my basket. Brendan, draw me a winner please...



Here's is the freshly showered Brendan with the winner. And the winner is...

Kimberly S #17
** cheers ** snaps ** whistles **

Congratulations Kimberly! You can see her card here. Kimberly please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can send you your prize!

I am very happy to announce that our sponsor this week is a returning sponsor and one my beloved design team members... Joni with Inktegrity will be sponsoring this week's challenge! So we'll see you here tomorrow with a new sketch.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! What a great way to start the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, what's up with all these teenager boys walking around shirtless? LOL! Congratulations Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...