Monday, November 30, 2009

And the winner is...

Good Morning!

I am actually out of town but I'll be returning later today. I had a very enjoyable weekend with my sister and her husband who flew in from Colorado. They own a timeshare in Colorado but they switched their week to a resort fairly close to my home (2 hrs away) so that we can enjoy it a bit, too. They LOVED the waterpark!

OK - lets announce the winner...


#7 TamiDolphin
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** cheers **



You can see her adorable card here! Congratulations!

We also have a very sweet return sponsor this week. Janice from Sunshine & Giggles is returning this week. Whoo-hoo!! So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch and lots more fun.


1 comment:

  1. So glad to have won YEAH I loved this sketch and I love the native american Anya YIPPEE:)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...