Monday, January 4, 2010

And the winner is...

Good Morning Everyone! It's back to school day for the kiddos, but I am happy that I have them for a couple of extra hours as they have a 2 hr delay due to the high wind conditions.

Before I make the winner and sponsor announcements, I need to take a minute to say Thank You. An expression of gratitude that should've been made last week. So I need to apologize as well. Thank you to Joni for creating the awesome banner. She added a few of the past sketches to the banner and it looks GREAT! Joni, I am so sorry for not doing this sooner.

Because I sent the kiddos to bed at their normal time, I had to go the Random.Org route...

So the winner is..

#5 Janice
** snaps ** applause ** whistles**

Congratulations Janice! You all can see her card here. Janice, I need you to email me so we can start the prize claim process. Email me at: tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com

And a big THANK YOU to Kathy from Pixie Dust Studio for sponsoring this week. I hope you'll be back!

This week's sponsor is the sweet, lovely and very talented Katie from Paper Makeup Stamps. I was so thrilled when Katie agreed to sponsor. So we'll see you back here tomorrow for a new sketch, some awesome DT creations and another week of stamping fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to play with you gals! Congrats to Janice!:)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...