Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches 1st Birthday! Week 3

Good Morning!  Are you ready to move on to the 3rd week of our birthday celebration?  I am!!  I have a fantastic line-up from my amazing team.  We have a super sweet sponsor, Lindsay from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is generously offering a stamp set to the randomly drawn winner.  So let's get started.

We're continuing on with picking a favorite past sketch and as I said yesterday, I do have a little something up my sleeve.  Add WHAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMER to your design.  So here we go....


Up first we have Angela.  She used LSS digi stamp set Doodle Flowers and sketch TMS #27.



April Guest Designer Genetta is here with some super fresh and lovely strawberries from the LSS Strawberries and Watermelon set and sketch TMS #5.



Jackie's up next with card also using LSS Strawberries & Watermelon with sketch TMS #3.  So very sweet!


And here's Jessica's card also using Strawberries & Watermelon and sketch TMS #3.  I love that this set was a favorite amongst the team and how each card is so different.


February Guest Designer, Laurie Marmon is here using LSS Birds & Branches along with sketch TMS #44.  Love the paper!!


And this absolutely stunning card is from Theresa.  She used LSS Fancy Florals set along with sketch TMS #7, flipped.


And here's my card.  It's actually much prettier than what this photo is conveying.  I used LSS Fancy Florals as well with sketch TMS #5, flipped.  When the day is prettier, I will get a prettier picture.

Hollyanne is not joining us this week.  She's off visiting with her cousin for a week. The last extended overnight stay she'll have until next summer.  It's almost time to get back on the school schedule.

Alright, it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you do with a summer theme and your favorite past sketch.  Don't forget to come back here and link directly to project/card post.  You will want to make sure that it's to your blog post that you are featuring your submission.  If it's just the picture, we can't comment.  Also be sure to reference the sketch number you are using.  Have fun!




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards look great this week! Strawberries definitely make me think summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! The cards are so creative and for sure remind me of summer. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT cards, makes my mouth water for Strawberry Shortcake. Finally made a deadline before the studio goes into rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards by the DT. I was getting a little hunger after the first few cards. LOL! The fruit sure did look good. You always do fantastic projects.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this weeks topic :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooooh was just too late with my entry!!
    love the challenge though
    http://nessysnotes.blogspot.com/2010/07/with-love-to-my-sister-csf4.html
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...