Monday, August 23, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It stormed most of the weekend here, which would ordinarily be some really good crafting time, but instead it was relaxing time.

I want to thank Heather of Paper Pretties for sponsoring us this week!  I am super thrilled that she did and hope that she'll do it again in the near future.  The winner of the prize package is....


#13 Alie
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

And the winner of the Weekly Card Giveaway is...


#5 Paula Bee
** yipppeeee **

Congratulations ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate prizes.  Paula, I'll need your card selection and remember that Jessica's card is not available for this giveaway.  Sorry.

I am so thrilled to announce another new sponsor!  We have Bella Digi Studio joining us this week and talk about exciting!!  Daphne is such a sweetheart, she's given generously to my team so we have lots of inspiration to show you tomorrow and you are going to love the adorable images her store has to offer.

So are you excited about tomorrow?  I sure am!  We'll see you back here bright and early.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...