Monday, October 25, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I want to thank all the players that joined us last week.  I enjoyed seeing the all the THINK PINK cards as well as other great designs that were shared.  I also want to thank Bee of Bee Crafty for sponsoring us.

So let's announce the winners!  The winner of the prize from Bee Crafty is...


#1 Anne
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** applause **

And the winner of the Weekly Card Give-away is...

#9 Anne Marie Hile
** yippeeee!!!  **

Congratulations ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Anne Marie, I'll need your card selection and mailing address, please.

I can't believe that we are beginning the last week of October!  Time is flying by.  But we're having fun, right?  I know I am.  Tomorrow will bring us another sketch to play with and we have Roberta of Prairie Fairy Designs joining us again this week!  We love her as a sponsor - her images are fabulous!!

So we'll see you back here tomorrow with a fun sketch and a FANTASTIC line up from the design team.  Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...