Monday, November 22, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I did, I feel like I actually got some rest and still managed to get laundry done and a bit of stamping.

First of all, I want to thank Sparkle of Sparkle Creations for sponsoring us this week.  She's offering a fabulous prize!!

So let's get to winner announcements.  This past week was the Judged Challenge and this is never easy to do.  Let me say I am really happy that I have my team to help me out with the winners - I'm glad I don't make this decision by myself.  So the winner of the Judged Challenge is....

#12 Lola
** whoo-hoo **  cheers ** whistles **

Lola will also be a Featured Stamper in two weeks.  Lola, please email me so that I can facilitate your prize and give you other details.

And the Top 5 are....

#10 Anne Mare Hile
#14 Sarah T
#15 Cards by the Lake
#19 Imke
#20 Guylaine
** yippeeee **

Ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com for your Top 5 winner badge.

There is not a weekly card giveaway this week.

So we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and a great new sponsor.  This week we have Laurie of Doodle Pantry joining us.  I cannot wait to show you the line up.  Not only do I have awesome cards to show you from my design team, but I have even more to show you from Laurie and her magnificent design team as well.  Lots and lots of inspiration and eye candy!!  So we'll see you tomorrow.  Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies!!
    This was a very tough job with judging as all of your cards were absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lola !!

    And thanks Ladies for picking my card into the Top 5 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick! You put a big smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...