Monday, November 29, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I had a super enjoyable holiday weekend and was able to craft a lot.  I had a blast!

Before I announce the winners, I want to take a moment to thank Laurie of Doodle Pantry for sponsoring and her wonderful team who made such gorgeous cards to share on the TMS blog.  Every one of them was super amazing!  And now for the winner of the Doodle Pantry prize is....


#10 Sally McD
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** whistles **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is...


#6 Summer
** yipppeeee!!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please contact me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate your prize.  Summer, I'll need your card selection and mailing address.  The cards from Doodle Pantry's DT are not available for the give away, so please make your choice from the TMS DT line-up from last week.

I have another really fun sponsor joining us tomorrow.  The shop is called Pixie Petals and offers handmade flowers and ribbons.  I can't wait to show you the DT line up - their cards are outstanding!!  So we'll see you back here tomorrow with a fun sketch, awesome eye candy and a fabulous sponsor!  Have a great Monday.


1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...