Monday, December 13, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is staying warm.  I was just talking with Jackie last night and she said she's in the midst of a terrible storm, Jessica said yesterday it was pretty blustery in her neck of the woods and topic of conversation in my house was Brendan sharing the news about the roof at the Metrodome in MN caving in.  Even here in FL temps are on the cold side.

Let me announce the winners.  The winner of the prize from Prairie Fairy is...


#11 Joni
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is....

#3 Let's Party (Stef)
** yipppeeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate your prizes.  Stef, I'll need your card selection and mailing address.

I hope to see you all back tomorrow as I have a fun sketch for you and we'll be welcoming back another favorite sponsor, Deedee's Digis!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...