Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #75

Good Morning everyone!  First of all, I'd like to thank Tami of Gingerloft for sponsoring us this week and for providing digis for the team to use.  Secondly, I have to apologize to you that I, for the first time in TMS history, do not have a card to share with you today.  My weekend was busier than anticipated and I am working overtime at work and just couldn't get to my card this week.  But, since I have such a fabulous team, they will not disappoint you.

So here's the sketch for this week....


I really like this sketch and there is so much room for great possibilities!

And now for inspiration from my amazing team...


Up first, we have a gorgeous vintage card from Angela.  I love the vellum scallop circles.


Next we have a great masculine card from our January guest designer, Imke.  I met Imke on SCS during some swaps we participated in together.  She is so sweet and so talented, I was thrilled when she agreed to join us.  You can find Imke's blog here.


This super sweet card is from Jackie - the colors are fabulous and that dog image is absolutely adorable.


Tammy's card is absolutely stunning with the newsprint and the black and red really sets it all off!


And finally we have Theresa's absolutely amazing card with the beautiful medallion flowers and an image with sentiment that is just too fabulous for words!

I'm certain with this great line-up a card from me will not be missed.  My team is one of the best around and I am blessed to have them.  So now it's your turn.  I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.  I am sure you are going to rock it!  Make sure you come back here and link your creation directly in the froggy widget.




2 comments:

  1. Jeg sender et forslag til din skitse, skøn blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are these due? Jeez, I thought monday night (like most other sketch blogs--the night before) This is my first time with your sketch blog, I am a bit disappointed. If you want to look go here:
    http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2011/01/6-inches-snow-creativity.html

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...