Monday, February 28, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  Wow!!  Did you see how many players we had this week?  46 players - whoo-hoo!!!  Thank you all so much for joining us this past week.  I also want to thank Tiffany Doodles for sponsoring us again this week - we'll be seeing her again later this year.

I had a really good weekend, the weather was glorious, the kids got to spend some time at the pool and my stamping time on Sunday, between laundry loads was very productive.

So let's get the winner announcements.  The winner of the fabulous prize from Tiffany Doodles is....


#40 Patty Mickle
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

And the winner of the weekly card give away is....

#2 Riley
** yippeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate prizes.  Riley, I'll need your card selection from last week's line up and your mailing address.

So we'll see you back here tomorrow with another fabulous sketch (I am loving this month's sketches, can't wait to share them with you) and a great sponsor!  This week, we're joined by Catherine Pooler, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  She's offering a 2 week membership to StampNation.  Tune in tomorrow when I give all the deets on this awesome prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...