Monday, March 14, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I do hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you are adjusting to the time change.  Personally, I hate losing that hour, it messes me up something awful.  I don't get things done - of course, it doesn't help if I just sit in front of the tv watching movies with my kids.  Let's see, we had a Twilight film fest, then added Ramona & Beezus and wrapped it up with Hellboy II.

So let's get to the winners this week, well, before I do I want to say that I haven't heard from the winners for the past couple of challenges.  If you've won a prize that you havn't claimed, please email me right away.  OK, for the TMS #84 challenge winners....

The prize so graciously offered by Digis by Phooka goes to....



#3 Dawn Barghorn
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is...



#10 Donna Walker
** yippeee!!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate prizes.  Donna, I will need your card selection and mailing address please.

So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch and we have a returning sponsor, Robyn's Fetish comes back with us for this week.  Until then, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...