Monday, March 28, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Yesterday was my youngest son's 12th birthday so we spent most of the day at the beach.  It was a glorious, the water was freezing cold, but we had a great time.  Hollyanne and Levi had a blast with the boogie boards.

Let's get right to the winner ammouncements.  The winner of the $10 shopping voucher from Guylou's Inimitability is...


#29 Heidy
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** whistles **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is....


#14 Tricia
** yippeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim prizes.  Tricia I will need your card selection and mailing address.  You may pick any of the DT's card's from last week's line up.

I really want to thank Guylou for sponsoring and I want to thank everyone who played along - 40 players!!  I love it!

This week we are joined by a returning sponsor, we have Doodle Pantry coming back.  I love love love Laurie's images, so I was thrilled that she agreed to sponsor TMS again.  So we'll see you back here tomorrow with a great line up and another fun sketch.  Have a great Monday!

Hugs & Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...