Monday, April 4, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  It's Monday so it's time to say thank you to Doodle Pantry for sponsoring us and thank you to the players that joined us this week.  We love you all!!

So let's get right to the winner announcements.  The winner of the fabulous prize from Laurie of Doodle Pantry is....

 #9 Tina
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** cartwheels **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is...

#14 juelmarie
** yippeeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate prizes.  Juelmarie, I will need your mailing address and card choice, please.

Now come on back here tomorrow when I have a new sketch for you, my design team has some amazing samples to share with you and a wonderful returning sponsor joining us!  We're sponsored this week by Deedee's Digis!  So have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I knew I'd be too late for the challenge (it was a DT card so I couldn't post before tosay, but I wanted to share anyway. Thanks for the sketch! :)
    http://susanscraftychaos.blogspot.com/2011/04/macabre-monday-magically-witchy.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...