Monday, June 20, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and made the Dad in your life feel special.  I don't have a Dad in my life, but my kids spent the day with theirs, which left me all alone to stamp and enjoy a couple of really good movies.

So this past week was a judged challenge and it's been really fun seeing everyone's interpretation of the inspiration photo by Angela.  Thank you to all the players that took the challenge.  And here are the winner announcements.  The winner of the Tiffany Doodles prize is....

#13 Melody
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** somersaults **

and the Top 5 are....

#2 Stephanie S
#3 Stephanie G
#4 Tricia T
#9 -Anne-
#14 NikkiT
** jumps & shouts **

and the winner of the weekly card give-away is....


#10 Cynthia Richards - Va
** yiippeeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate prizes.  Top 5, I will email the code for the Top 5 badge to wear upon your blog if you'd like and Cynthia I will need your card selection from the DT line up from last week's challenge.  All are available except Angela's.

So we'll see you here tomorrow for another sketch by Theresa - it's a fun one.  And are you ready to start doing a happy dance?  Start dancing 'cuz we've Sparkle's Creations back to sponsor!!!  Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! Thank you so much for choosing my card!! I'm so excited!! I emailed you. I hope you received it!! Have a wonderful summer, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...