Monday, August 8, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a fanstastic weekend.  I sure did!  I'm even off today and plan that my day will be spent stamping after visting the DMV and taking Levi to the doctor this afternoon.

Last week was whole lot of fun here at TMS.  I really enjoyed looking at everyone's cards.  A great big thank you to Wendy from Digital Delights by Louby Loo for sponsoring.  So let's announce the winner, shall we?!

The winner is....



#14 Debbie
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Debbie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail to claim your prize.

I hope that you'll come back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and great sponsor.  We have Chi Chi Memories back and I can't wait to show you the line up from my fabulous team.  So have a great Monday, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...