Monday, October 17, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did, just ended too quickly.  My kiddos are off today, so it's hard to have to head out the door knowing they're snug in their beds.  * sigh *

Well, thank you to everyone who played along with us this week.  Our Pink week will continue tomorrow's challenge.  I also want to thank Sassy Studio Designs for sponsoring, always a joy to have around.

The winner of the Judged Challenge is....

#14 Cheryl Lea
** whoo-hoo ** hooray ** cartwheels **

and the Top 5 are...

#5 Loretta
#6 Debbie
#9 Jennifer
#11 April O
#16 Marianne
** yipppeeee **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  I have badges for the winner and the Top 5 and Cheryl Lea, I need to get a prize to you.

Well, I am off - so we'll see you here tomorrow with a new sketch and guess what... we have TWO sponsors joining us.  DRS Designs and Print Candee will be here!  Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Thanks for the Top 5 designation! Love this week's sketch....hope to get crafty later today!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...