Monday, March 26, 2012

And the winners are...

Good evening! Thank you so much for being so patient with me to announce the winners.  First, before I do, a BIG thank you to The Stamping Boutique for sponsoring.   A HUGE thanks to the players, we've had new players join as well as faithful followers.  We love all of you.

So without further delay, the winner of the prize from The Stamping Boutique is....

#18 Maria P.
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Maria!

And for the winner of my little 500 followers prize is....


#5 Linda (The Stamper's Touch)
** you rock!! **

and the winner of Theresa's celebration gift is....


#3 Karen Conner
** you rock, too!! **

Congratulations girls!  I just want to say a few words on how I determined the numbers for these drawings.  I did include Marianne, she's a faithful player who doesn't have a FB page.  I know she would've liked us if she could.  I assigned her #1 and then went down the list of I DID IT comments, which there were 4 after Marianne and numbered in ordered and then drew.  It was the fairest thing I knew to do.

Alright ladies, please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Please be sure to put in the subject what your prize was (i.e., TMS #138 winner, Mel's 500 Followers winner, Theresa's winner).

Again, thank you for your patience and we'll see you tomorrow with a new sketch and a new sponsor.  This week we have My Creative Craftroom sponsoring!

Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my name in the draw Melissa and congrats to the winners. I'm looking forward to the new sketch.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...