Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #138

Good Morning! Thanks for coming back to join us for another challenge. I appreciate everyone that plays along even if there are few players. I have to admit that I get a bit envious of other challenge blogs because they have so many players, but then I realize that those who play along with us is because they really want to join in with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

If you ever want to see something special here or have suggestions, comments or feedback, please feel free to leave us a comment.  We read each comment.  And hooray!   I see that we made 500 followers!!  Whoo-hoo!!!   Thank you so much.  Stay tuned for a little extra something.

Let me thank once again There She Goes for sponsoring us last week. What fun! Secondly, let me thank the players. And now let's welcome The Stamping Boutique for this week's sponsorhip.



Here's the sketch we'll be playing with. This one is brought to you by Kathy.

And now for some amazing inspiration from the best team around....













Angela isn't feeling well, we'll see her back here next week.

Now I said something about a little extra.  In celebration of reaching 500 followers I'm going to have a little special giveaway.  I'll send the randomly drawn winner a small prize package containing some ribbons, buttons and a few other fun little embellishments. Theresa will also send the winner a package as well - her's will be a surprise. Here's how to be in the drawing:

1) Play along with the challenge
2) Visit each of the DT blogs to leave a little love
3) Like us on our Facebook page (see sidebar link)
4) Come back here to link your project and leave a comment here that says I DID IT!!

Ready? Set. Go!



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great sketch and wonderful DT inspiration. And congrats on the 500 followers. Wouldn't it be great if they would all play in the same week? I would not hesitate to like you on your Facebook page ... if I were on Facebook myself, which I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl's card on Splitcoaststampers brought me here and I liked what I saw so I had to play along! I hope I did this right, I haven't tried to link a blog entry like this before. Here is my attempt:

    http://cardaday2012.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-morning-sketch.html

    Thanks for the inspiration, I will be back to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo
    I DID IT.
    Det var rigtig hyggeligt at besøge jeres blogge,
    Her er mit bud på # 138
    klem til jer alle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an Amazing Sketch I just love using it and will be using it again..

    Here is the link to my card

    http://scrappernthemaking.blogspot.com/2012/03/count-down-with-saturated-canary.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all those followers! I can't believe I got my card made & posted...before the deadline? Wha??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Did it!! All the DT's cards were super cute & very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DID IT!! DT's cards are so beautiful. Great work everyone! I sure hope I win a fun prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great sketch. Thanks for keeping this up. I have loved each and every sketch you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry and disappointed that I missed last week's sketch! Life just got in the way. :(
    I love TMS!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sketch and inspiration from the dt ... Thanks. I loved playing along.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...