Monday, October 21, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning friends!  Thank you so much for joining this week.  I am so happy that was able to visit each of you this week.  I haven't had that luxury and don't know how often it'll happen until I get this monumental project done at work, but for now it's all good.

A huge thanks to Doodle Pantry for sponsoring us this week, too.  Always a pleasure to work Laurie and her wonderful images.  The winner of Doodle Pantry's prize is....


#7 Jessi
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Jessi!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

We'll see everyone tomorrow for a new sketch and a great sponsor... our very own Jessi!  That means beautiful crocheted mats!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I can't believe it, thank you so much, you've made me so happy :) Now I'll get on with doing my cartwheels :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...