Monday, September 22, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was beautiful this weekend so I was happy that I did spend a little time outside.... OK, so it was really running Hollyanne around. but hey, it was outside.

I want to thank you all for joining us this week and a super huge thanks to Bugaboo Digital Stamps for sponsoring.  Who wins?


#2 Tammy L.
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Tammy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Please enter "Winner TMS #267 Bugaboo" in the subject box.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow for another great sketch and I'll be sponsoring!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I am a big fan of Bugaboo so I am very excited to have won! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...