Monday, December 1, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope you all had a great week/weekend.  I certainly enjoyed my nice long weekend.  I'm ready for my Snowman Week on my personal blog and I'm working furiously for my 12 Days of Christmas.

Everyone's cards this week were wonderful!  Thank you for taking the time to play along and share your creativity with us.  And a huge thanks to Dies r Us for sponsoring.  The winner is...


#11 Maria Helena
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Maria Helena!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please put "Winner TMS #277 Dies r Us" in the subject box.

We will see everyone tomorrow with a new sketch created by Jessi and our sponsor is Craft Classes Online where the winner will get a free "seat" in one their classes.  Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...