Monday, December 8, 2014

And the winner is...

Good Morning friends!  We hope you had a great weekend.  I've been busy working on Christmas projects to share with you on my personal blog for my 12 Days of Christmas.  I hope you'll come visit.

I want to thank Creative Classes Online for sponsoring.  And thanks to you for playing along with us.  I've been working on getting 2015 together.  Lining of fabulous sponsors and getting sketch ideas together.  We'll see some changes in 2015.

Now, let's announce the winner of the Creative Classes Online prize...


#8 Jessica G
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Jessica!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #278 Creative Classes Online" in the subject box.

Everyone enjoy your Monday and we'll see you tomorrow for another great sketch and it's time for the Judged Challenge which means we have a super fun twist.  It's the last twist of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...