Monday, June 15, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you so much for joining us for a fun week celebrating our sweet sponsor Patti's birthday.  I certainly enjoyed looking at everyone's cards!

Patti - a sincere thanks and I do hope your birthday was lovely!

And now, who wins Patti's wonderful prize?  Well, the winner is.....


#12 Steffi H
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Steffi!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #304 Patti Rowe" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week....

Jessi's favorite
Card by Indy



Nina's favorite
Card by Cheryl (#16)

Kris & Jenee's favorite
Card by Vicki (#7)



Debbie's favorite
Card by Barb (#3)


Melissa's favorite
Card by Donna



Thank you so much for joining us!  Have a great Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow with a great, new sketch by Jessi and I'll be sponsoring with a fun shopping voucher.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jessi for picking my card as your favorite! You really made my day!!
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kris and Jenee for picking my card! :) I'm very honored to be among these other gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as a favorite, Nina! What a nice way to end my late night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Debbie for choosing my card. It was a fantastic surprise. I'm very new to challenges and really enjoyed doing my first sketch.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...