Monday, May 16, 2016

And the winner is....

Hello TMS friends!  I hope you all had a great week.  Thank you for joining us this week.  And a huge thanks to Patti for sponsoring us, too.

The winner this week is...



#4 Gindadapooh
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Gina!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #351 - Patti Rowe" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week.....

Jenee and Debbie's favorite
Card by #7 Donna

Wanda's favorite
Card by #10 Granne

Melissa's favorite
Card by #9 Josie

So before I wish you a happy Monday, I just to let you know that it's pretty busy in my household.  Hollyanne is graduating in a week and a half.  We're in full graduation mode!  Her last performance was last night.  The announcements are in the mail (finally).  Mom and Aunt K will be here soon... beach trip, Universal trip and parties are all planned.  Whew!  So if I'm a bit scarce - like I have been lately, please forgive me.

Have a happy Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with a great sketch and Crafty Sentiments is sponsoring us.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...