Monday, July 3, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Some of us actually have a 4 day weekend here in the states.  I'm not one of them - my company doesn't work that way.  But it's okay, I have a lot to do.

Thank you all so much for joining us this week. What a great turnout!  And what fabulous cards you all shared.  I enjoyed visiting each blog.  The winner of the prize of an embossing folder is...


#20 Treva's Craft Corner
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Treva!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #409 TMS (M)" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week are...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Andrea W

Jenee's favorites
Cards by #4 Stacey's Creative Corner and #7 PJ's Projects

Melissa's favorite
Card by #26 Kristie Wilson

Everyone, have a fantastic Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow with another great sketch and challenge - we some pretty exciting news share.  See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation's to all the winners and Thank you Jenee for choosing my card as one of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...