Monday, January 22, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope you had a fantastic weekend.  It was a pretty laid back one for me.  I don't know if that's good or not because it usually means I didn't accomplish much.

Thank you so for playing - wow!  This was  good week for participation.  I saw some pretty fantastic cards, too, some very different interpretations.  I love viewpoint.  So who wins those gorgeous dies?  Drum roll please....


#26 Connie's Bizarre Madness
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Connie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #436 Dies" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week....

Melissa's favorite
Card by #10 Marie Flayer

Janice, Patti and Carol's favorite
Card by #15 PJ's Projects

Debbie's favorite
Card by #17 Georgiana

Jenee's favorite
Card by #4 Grandma Bonnie

We'll see you all tomorrow with another fun sketch.  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Everything was terrific.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...