Monday, August 13, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Thank you all for joining us this past week.  I've certainly enjoyed looking at your cards.  You do such an amazing job.

The winner of the CC Designs stamps set is....


#7 Tenia Nelson
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Tenia!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #465 CC Designs" in the subject box.  Please include your mailing address.

Our favorites this week....

Melissa's favorite
Card by #3 KT Fit Kitty

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 My Little Stamping Blog

Carol's favorite
Card by #14 Scrap & C

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow.  We have a super easy sketch coming your way!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! Thank you for choosing my card as your favourite, Melissa! I love a great sketch! I am happy to see my friend Scrap & C is a favourite too - Yay, Alice! Big congrats to Tenia on the win and to the other favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of favourite! Big Congrats to my friend Kitty :D and to Debbie! Well done to Tenia for her win!
    Thanks for your lovely sketches, I'm appreciating them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners and yay for the happy news!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...