Monday, September 17, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday.  I hope your Monday is going to be better than what I anticipate my Monday to be.

You all did a great job on your cards!  I love all the different artistic concepts of the sketch.  Our winner this week is....


#19 Debbie B
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Debbie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #470 Chevron" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week are....

Carol's favorite
Card by #14 Amy Marshall

Debbie’s favorite
Card by #5 Rosina

Melissa's favorites
Cards by #16 Aussie Annie and #18 Karin Lopez

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

2 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...