Monday, May 27, 2019

And the winner is.....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is enjoying a nice holiday weekend.  I am frantically crocheting a blanket for my daughter's best friend.  I am hoping to get it done in time for him to back to Maine this week.  How are you spending the holiday?  Whatever your plans are, please take a moment to remember our fallen soldiers for many years past.  Many selflessly sacrificed their life for our freedom.

We didn't get many players this week.  I'm sure it's because the school year is winding down, graduations to attend and with the holiday weekend family and friends to spend time with.  But the few that did play along - you really outdid yourselves.  All the cards were fabulous!

The winner of the Washi Flakes is....


#4 Glenda's Cards
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause

Congratulations Glenda!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #504 Washi Flakes" in the subject box. 

Our favorites this week...

Debbie and Patti's favorite
Card by #10 Cindy Major

Lori's favorite
Card by #2 Silke

Andrea's favorite
Card by #8 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite
Card by #7 Annemarie

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the favorites of the week!
    Thank you for the win of Washi Flakes!I have sent you an email!
    Thanks again!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite, and congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...