Monday, July 15, 2019

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you all so much for playing along with us this past week for our birthday celebration.  I am sorry that I didn't get around to everyone's blogs to comment. It's been a hectic week for me and I moved over the weekend.  I am still sitting amongst a ton of boxes with only a little unpacked.  I'm getting too old for this!

You'll have to forgive how the winner is being posted.  I can't find my mouse so I didn't get to take a screenshot normally and edit in my photo editing software.  I had to take a picture of my screen with my phone!

The winner of the birthday surprise is....


#11 Wendy Aungst
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Wendy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #511 Bday gift" in the subject box.  Your gift will be shipped directly to you from Pink and Main!

Our favorites this week...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #11 Wendy Aungst

Andrea's favorite
Card by #10 Colien

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Stacy Daubenberger

Thank you again for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.  Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Good luck with your unpacking Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This made my day! Congrats to all the favorites this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as favorite, Andrea!
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...