Monday, September 9, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  Before I get today's winner posting, I want to ask for continued prayers for the Bahamas.  They really took a beating from Dorian.

I also want to thank you for joining us this past week.  It's been a pleasure visiting your blogs and being inspired by your creativity.  The winner of background stamp is...

#3 Sheila
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Sheila!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #519 Christmas BG stamp" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #8 Julie O

Andrea's favorite
Card by #11 Suze

Melissa's favorite
Card by #7 Sona D

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as your favourite Andrea. Congrats to Julie O, Sona D and Sheila too.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...