Monday, May 25, 2020

And the favorites are....

Hello and Happy Monday.  For those in the United States, Happy Memorial Day.  It's nice to have a long weekend, it's sort of the kick off to summer backyard parties and cook-outs.  This quarantine business sure didn't stop my neighbor from entertaining.  There was a dunking machine and bounce house water slide that stood taller than their house!  Loud music and lots of children laughing.  Me - I barely went to the grocery store for necessities.

But let's just give a moment of silence for what this holiday is truly about.  Memorial Day is remembering the men and women who have fallen in the line of service to our country.  I have generations of military family members, I have been lucky to not have ever lost any while fighting to defend our freedom.  I know there are lots of families who weren't.  My thoughts, prayers and gratitude are for those soldiers.

And now let me express my gratitude to each and every player we had this week.  Wow!  What great cards.  You are all so amazing.  Our favorites this week....

Andrea's favorite
Card by #9 Sheila

Debbie's favorite
Card by #10 A. Rose

Debi's favorite
Card by #7 Dawn Scutt

Hetty's favorite
Card by #10 A. Rose

Lisa Lynn's favorite
Card by #12 Becca

Margreet's favorite
Card by #2 Donna

Melissa's favorite
Card by #11 Colien

Patti's favorite
Card by #2 Donna

Tammy's favorite
Card by #1 Wanda Cullen

Have a great day everyone!  We'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch by Patti.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you liked my tea card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the DT Favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the top picks and thank you, Patti, so much for choosing mine as your favorite. So honored! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice post. Congrats to all the favorites. Thank you Margreet and Patti for choosing me card!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...