Monday, June 22, 2020

And the favorites are....

Hello!  Happy Monday.  I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed Patti's sketch - thank you for sharing your cards with us.  Some of the interpretations were so clever and so creative!

Our favorites for this week....

Andrea's favorite
Card by #16 Ma-Mi

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Donna W

Debi's favorite
Card by #14 A. Rose

Lisa's favorite
Card by #10 Daphine

Margreet's favorite
Card by #7 Silke

Melissa's favorite
Card by #9 Notes by Nina

Patti's favorite
Card by #17 CG

Tammy's favorite
Card by #16 Ma-Mi


Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Andrea, thank you for choosing my card as your favorite. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge.
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, thank you for choosing my card as your favorite! I had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed the card, Magreet. Thanks for choosing my card as your Favorite.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...